[Sosfbay-discuss] Malik Rahim Radio Ad

Wes Rolley wrolley at charter.net
Thu Nov 20 19:17:15 PST 2008

This link is to the radio ad that Malik Rahim is running in New Orleans,
the 2nd Congressional District in Louisiana.

http://network.greenchange.org/assets/2170/Malik_Rahim_for_Congress_60_second_commercial.mp3

List to it.  He needs to raise $1000 per day from now through Dec. 6 to
keep this ad on the air.

You can contribute at http://www.votemalik.com/contribute/  That is for
online contributions via Pay Pal and has  directions for sending a check.

Malik is the best chance that Greens have had this year for electing a
Congressman.   That is not meant to diss our own two candidates, but
rather reflects that neither of the ran against a member of the
Jeffer$on crime family.  Yes, I told you before about the corruption
charges against incumbent William Jefferson, the Dem's candidate. I have
not told you before that he has two siblings who also are facing charges
related to bribery (caught one on tape when the bribed official agreed
to wear a wire) and also for bilking New Orleans Charities out of
$600,000.  That is right, while Malik was rebuilding parts of the 9th
Ward, the Jefferson family charities were collecting.

We need to keep his commercial on the air.

--
"Anytime you have an opportunity to make things better and you don't, then you are wasting your time on this Earth" Roberto Clemente

Wes Rolley
17211 Quail Court, Morgan Hill, CA 95037
http://www.refpub.com/ -- Tel: 408.778.3024