[Sosfbay-discuss] Find-A-Candidate Challenge: Do you have a success story yet?

Brian Good snug.bug at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 21 12:43:35 PST 2008

I know little of Aimee's campaign, but I was impressed by what
I saw in 2006.  Her glossy campaign flyer I picked up from the
dispenser outside her Grand Ave. office gave the impression
that she wanted the job and that she could do the job.

Can't the Green national office develop a campaign handbook
that can serve as a base point for all campaigns?  Listing the
obvious gaffes and marks of the amateur seems like a place
to start.  Maybe now that the elections are over, some of the
managers of successful campaigns would be willing to have their
brains picked for the benefit of the Party.

Brian