[Sosfbay-discuss] [ppjc] The Great PPJC Relocation Rummage Giveaway!

Carol Brouillet cbrouillet at igc.org
Mon Nov 24 16:44:51 PST 2008

We could pick up some stuff to help us get more organized, if anyone
has any room...
Peninsula Peace and Justice Center
<http://www.peaceandjustice.org>www.PeaceandJustice.org

[]

Peace and Justice Calendar

The Great PPJC Relocation Rummage Giveaway!
One day only! Tuesday, November 25
4:00 - 7:00 pm
[]

Books! Videos! Vintage posters! Historical peace propaganda! Small electronics!
And did we mention the mountains of office supplies?

In preparation for our upcoming move to a new office space, PPJC is
giving away a bunch of stuff that we still think is pretty neat but
which we won't have room for in our new space. So come on by and pick
up some free stuff!  (If you want to toss a few dollars in the
basket, that would be OK with us...)

Peninsula Peace and Justice Center
Conference Room
457 Kingsley Avenue
Palo Alto
Tuesday, November 25, 4:00 - 7:00 pm

Including: metal cabinet/credenza, winged side table, roll-up table,
couple dozen magazine filers, 3 desktop printers, miscellaneous spray
paint, couple dozen binders, box of pocket folders, lots of accordion
folders, hanging folders, and file folders, piles of pads, odd-sized
envelopes, vintage bumper stickers, stickers, buttons, magnets,
button-maker parts, a whole lot of vintage posters, old magazines
(Monthly Review, Washington Report, Middle East Report, IF, etc.),
books on politics, economics, social problems, misc. old videotapes
on political happenings, KPFA premium CDs and videos, TUC Radio
tapes, miscellaneous computer, A/V, and telephony cables, connectors,
and hubs, electric pencil sharpener, rolling office chair,
non-rolling office chair, picture frames, miscellaneous mailing
supplies and office supplies, day planner systems, desk and
literature organizer systems, broom, very old software, plastic
bowls, nice plates, coffee & accoutrements, many, many bookends,
lighter fluid, lost&found clothes.

Our new location starting Monday, December 1:
Peninsula Peace and Justice Center
625 Hamilton Avenue
Palo Alto, CA 94301

Phones remain the same:
Office - (650) 326-8837
Fax - (650) 321-4464

  Office warming party in 2009! Watch for the announcement.

Our postal address is
457 Kingsley Ave
Palo Alto, California 94301
United States