[Sosfbay-discuss] meeting

Caroline Yacoub carolineyacoub at att.net
Wed Oct 1 09:29:34 PDT 2008

I think we need to decentralize tabling materials. There don't seem to be many of us willing or able to haul around the big, heavy stuff, which usually involves being there first and/or last to put up/take down the canopy at a big event with lots of traffic, although I've noticed the parking lot at the Peace Center fills up. I think we ought to have a more centralized location for the big, heavy stuff, and several decentralized locations for the paper stuff, buttons, etc.
Caroline