[Sosfbay-discuss] [Fwd: Whose Congress is this?]

Brian Good snug.bug at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 1 11:59:46 PDT 2008

Don't quote me on the Eshoo figures; I was multitasking.

Zoe Lofgren spent $430 k.

$145k went to fundraising consultants.
$130 k to the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee
$40 k for accounting

Look at the top zip codes for Lofgren's contribs.  Looks to me like only one
of them is in her district.

94022 (Los Altos, CA)$17,00095070 (Saratoga, CA)$14,70094301 (Palo Alto, CA)$9,55094024 (Los Altos, CA)$9,10094028 (Portola Valley, CA)$9,10094588 (Pleasanton, CA)$7,90094025 (Menlo Park, CA)$7,60095112 (San Jose, CA)$7,20494303 (Palo Alto, CA)$5,85020005 (Washington, DC)$5,75094062 (Redwood City, CA)$5,750