[Sosfbay-discuss] Third party debate

Gerry Gras gerrygras at earthlink.net
Sat Oct 18 13:23:15 PDT 2008

Well, as I said, it is confusing, but it is not clear to me that
it is dead.

Based on the email below and the announcement on this page:
     http://votetruth08.com/
it seems that there will be a "debate", although maybe Cynthia
will be the only one debating.

I guess I'll go to

     http://www.breakthematrix.com/channels/1

at 4PM tomorrow, Pacific time.

(Note: after "channels", it is the number 1, not the letter l.

Gerry