[Sosfbay-discuss] Peter Myers for Congress Yard Signs

Tian Harter tnharter at aceweb.com
Sun Oct 19 23:04:39 PDT 2008

I've decided for the next three weeks I'm going to forward a Green Party
thing for every third republicrat spam I get from one of them. Why not
be a third their guilt level? I figure if it didn't work they wouldn't
do it. Let's stir it up in cyberspace!

Peter Myers wrote:
> Hey Greens-
>
> I've got some fantastic looking yard signs, but only a quarter of them
> have homes so far. Please e-mail at peter at myersforcalifornia.com or
> call me at 408-242-4212 if you live in the 15th District (currently
> Honda) and would like a sign.
>
> - Peter

Tian
http://tian.greens.org
I still have about 97 "POWER TO THE PEOPLE - McKinney 2008" stickers.
October's San Jose Bike Party: I lost a couple of beautiful tomatoes.