[Sosfbay-discuss] Election Night Party at BJ's in Cupertino

Wes Rolley wrolley at charter.net
Sat Oct 25 14:18:27 PDT 2008

Peter Myers wrote:

This sounds great.  I won't be able to make it, but urge everyone who
can to be there.  Remember, we have County Supervisors who are going to
be term-limited out in the next election and just maybe the candidate
will come from those who make this party.

Having said that, I will be joining a nationwide group of bloggers at
Green Change who will be reporting on Green results from across the
nation and will have a chat room open where we can discuss "where do we
go from here."

If you can't make the party with Carol and Peter, join us at Green Change.

http://www.greenchange.org/