[Sosfbay-discuss] Press Coverage of 9/11 Truth, Green Party TV Ad

Brian Good snug.bug at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 29 00:54:03 PDT 2008

And if anybody wants to post some softball (or hardball!)  questions about
the Twin Towers or WTC7 there at the PaloAltoOnline I'll answer as best
I can.  If I don't know, I'll say so.

Brian

Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 21:23:42 -0700
To: sosfbay-discuss at cagreens.org
From: cbrouillet at igc.org
Subject: [Sosfbay-discuss] Press Coverage of 9/11 Truth, Green Party TV Ad

http://www.911blogger.com/node/18314

Tuesday, October 28, 2008, a press conference was held in front of the
incumbent, Anna Eshoo's office, the new
TV AD was shown
to the only journalist, Don Kazak, who came to the pretty last minute
event. I have known Don Kazak for years, he has written a few stories
about my activism before. Here is what he wrote:

(Posted at

paloaltoonline.com/news/show_story.php?id=9825)

Palo Altan Carol Brouillet, who is the Green Party candidate running
against Rep. Anna Eshoo, D-Palo Alto, will get her message on TV with a
30-second ad scheduled to start running Wednesday.

Brouillet said the ads will run more than 200 times in the 14th
Congressional District at or near prime time on cable channels CNN, Fox
and CNBC. Because the ads are just running in the district, "they
aren't that expensive," she said.

Brouillet has long been a critic of the government's explanation of what
happened on Sept. 11, 2001, when the World Trade Towers were demolished
by terrorists who hijacked commercial jetliners.

"A number of documentaries have questioned the official explanation
of 9/11," Brouillet said. "Internationally, people are
questioning the official story."

-- Don Kazak

If you could add a comment online, it would be appreciated. PS. We were
passing out yard signs at the press conference for Cynthia McKinney and
for Carol Brouillet, one woman, just passing by asked me if I was Cynthia
and said that she had already voted for Cynthia, she was happy to get
lawn signs for both of us to put up in her yard. (I still have signs for
both McKinney and I, if anyone (local) would like one.)