[Sosfbay-discuss] Peter Myers for Congress: Four More Days

Peter Myers pmyers42 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 21:09:48 PDT 2008

Thanks to all of you for your help so far this election. In these
final days of the campaign, we need to let as many people know their
options as fast as possible. Please join me in the final days by
walking through a neighborhood and dropping off flyers at people's
doors.

You can request flyers from me, or you can print out your own copy
from http://myersforcalifornia.com/flyers/myersflyerenglish.pdf and
make copies. 200 flyers (two per sheet) should cost you less than $10
at Kinko's. Once you have your flyers, find any residential
neighborhood you want in Milpitas, Alviso, Santa Clara, Cupertino,
Campbell, Los Gatos or Gilroy and start walking it. We want as many
flyers left at as many doorsteps as possible. After you've handed out
flyers, e-mail me at peter at myersforcalifornia.com and let me know
where you went.

Thank you again for your support this year. Let's finish the election
strong and make a difference.

- Peter