[Sosfbay-discuss] POWER TO THE PEOPLE - McKinney stickers

Tian Harter tnharter at aceweb.com
Fri Sep 5 01:08:35 PDT 2008

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	POWER TO THE PEOPLE - McKinney stickers
Date: 	Fri, 5 Sep 2008 03:38:23 EDT
From: 	TNHarter at aol.com
To: 	gpca-ccwg at cagreens.org

I really enjoyed that whole power to the people theme that exuded from
the McKinney people in Chicago. I decided to do something with it, so I
made 1000 stickers with the slogan on them. They have now been
delivered, so you can see one by clicking here:

http://tian.greens.org/

Scroll down to the sticker above the little link badges.

At the statewide Green Party meeting in Dana Point I was asking people
if they wanted to get any. As I type this those prepaid orders are
either sitting in the mailbox or a mail truck somewhere between here
and there.

If you haven't ordered any don't be shy. I'll gladly give you 20 on
credit. I'll even settle for half of what you get from them, whatever
that is, whenever that is. This project is my donation to the McKinney
campaign, and it's a better donation if you get some and put them on
your table (or spread them around as you chose). Just reply to this
email by sending me a reply with wherever you want them shipped to.

Tian
I'm painfully aware these things expire as a hot item in 60ish days.

--
Tian
http://tian.greens.org