[Sosfbay-discuss] Congressional Candidate's Forum Tues. Night, Saratoga 8:00

Brian Good snug.bug at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 9 13:05:15 PDT 2008

Tuesday, September 09, 2008
8:00 p.m.
Baltic Room

West Valley College

14000 Fruitvale Avenue

Saratoga, CA 95007
>From 85, take Saratoga Ave exit, go SW 1/2 mile.  Left on Fruitvale, another 1/2 mile.
WVC is on the left.

The Baltic Room is in the Campus Center, near Fruitvale, south of the main entrance,
near parking lot 5

Candidate Forum.
8:00 Congress District #14.
Co-sponsored by League of Women Voters and  American Assn. of University Women

Let's cheer on Green candidate Carol Brouillet and tell Congresswoman Eshoo what we think of her stalwart support of the proto-fascist unitary executive presidency!