[Sosfbay-discuss] McKinney on C-Span

Jim Doyle j.m.doyle at sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 11 16:20:42 PDT 2008

OOPS!  It's Cspan, not cnn.

>From  http://votetruth08.com/

Host Your Own "Road to the White House" Houseparty
Wednesday, 03 September 2008 01:53
*[[NOTICE: *Cynthia McKinney was scheduled to appear on C-SPAN 1 "Road
to the White House", airing on Sunday, September 7 at 6:30 pm EST, and
again at 9:30 pm EST that same night. This provided supporters of the
campaign with a unique opportunity to hold fundraising house parties
with voters all across this country. However, C-SPAN pre-empted the
regular weekly show with a pre-taped Gubernatorial debate in Alaska
featuring a different candidate in the race. We are assured by the host
that the show will air twice this week, but not necessarily at the
scheduled program time next Sunday evening. As soon as we get
confirmation we will post the new date and times, hopefully with enough
lead to get word out for new house parties. Feel free to check this
week's schedule yourself at
http://inside.c-spanarchives.org:8080/cspan/schedule.csp

Dismayed by C-SPAN's decision to bump Green presidential nominee Cynthia
McKinney on Sunday evening? Let C-SPAN know! Be firm but respectful, and
ask them when they plan to reschedule the interview. You can also call
when C-SPAN broadcasts shows that allow viewers to call in, such as
Washington Journal. If C-SPAN airs your call, you'll be heard by
everyone watching the show. C-Span phone: (202) 737-3220. Fax number
(202) 737-6226. More contact information:
http://www.c-span.org/about/contact.asp *]]*