[Sosfbay-discuss] A Congress of Quislings

Brian Good snug.bug at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 19 13:06:45 PDT 2008

I am so disgusted with Congress I'm ready to give up forever any hope
of influencing them, simply for the satisfaction of the self-expression.

I'm inclined to attend public appearances by Congressional reps
holding up a sign saying "Anna Quisling,"  "Mike Quisling," "Nancy
Quisling."

If this happened nationwide, a small group of people could have a
shock effect.  Is this a dumb thing to suggest?