[Sosfbay-discuss] A Congress of Quislings

cls at truffula.sj.ca.us cls at truffula.sj.ca.us
Fri Sep 19 17:18:57 PDT 2008

I've often thought it would be amusing to have tee shirts
made with a very large image of Noam Chomsky's face,
or his name in very large letters.  It would be essentially
a cloak of invisibility.  You could go anywhere in public
sure that no image of you would be published in any
corporate media.  "Quisling" might have similar powers
for a protest sign, but so would "President McKinney."

We're under a press blackout.  We should figure out how
to use that fact.

Cameron