[Sosfbay-discuss] Carpooling to McKinney/Clemente event in Fairfax

Ray Tobey green at bionictoad.com
Fri Sep 26 16:26:02 PDT 2008

Hi All,

I'm going to this event on Sunday, and so are some others from San
Mateo. I've got an errand to run in Sabastopol earlier in the day, so
I'll be leaving in the morning.

Mark is a housemate of Sanda's in Foster City. He wants to carpool later
than I'm leaving:
    marklroest at gmail.com
    650 867-8289

If anyone wants to go in the morning, I'd be happy to have company. I'm
in Belmont. Mark can drive, or possibly ride, if anyone wants to arrange
it with him. He says he may not go if he's on his own.

Hope to see you in the great white north,
- Ray