[Sosfbay-discuss] [Fwd: [gpsmc-d] Green Response to Bailout Vote?]

Gerry Gras gerrygras at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 30 21:38:55 PDT 2008

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [gpsmc-d] Green Response to Bailout Vote?
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 21:09:25 -0700
From: "James H." <hobredo at gmail.com>
To: gpsmc-d at cagreens.org

I might have simply missed it as I haven't checked any local
newspapers lately, but is there any sort of response coming from the
Greens and Barry Hermanson's campaign re. Speier's yes vote in favor
of the $700 bil. bailout?  In the Bay Area, Pete Stark, Lynn Woolsey,
and Barbara Lee all had the courage to vote against the bailout, while
Speier (and Eshoo) did not.

I think this would be a great opportunity for Greens to get their
message out and highlight what separates them from Dems like Speier.

- James