[Sosfbay-discuss] earth day at sjsu

Jim Doyle j.m.doyle at sbcglobal.net
Wed Apr 8 16:41:34 PDT 2009

Here is an email I have received re the SJSU Earth Day tabling

Hi Jim,
  As a refresher, I have The Green Party confirmed with 1 parking
permit, 1 table, and 2 chairs. Let me know if this is correct or
incorrect with your needs.  I have included the flier we are using
around campus for your information and use if you should wish.  On Earth
Day we are having everyone check in at the 7th street turn about, it is
there that you will receive your parking permits and table assignment.
Points of interest have been marked on this map:
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&t=h&msid=117668772193437252185.00046695051471eb5ce5f&ll=37.336316,-121.880071&spn=0.008206,0.013819&z=16
<http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&t=h&msid=117668772193437252185.00046695051471eb5ce5f&ll=37.336316,-121.880071&spn=0.008206,0.013819&z=16>

Thank you and I look forward to seeing you there,
  Jennifer Ralston