[Sosfbay-discuss] Spaghetti Feed & Town Hall

Caroline Yacoub carolineyacoub at att.net
Sat Apr 25 21:42:51 PDT 2009

I just want to be sure that all of you know about the Spaghetti Feed next Saturday, May 2. We will have speakers on Health Care for All, Sustainability, and Clean Election Financing. Additionally, we will have live music, organic pasta and salad, and Carol's cookies (you know you love them).
It will be at Fred's clubhouse, which is the Willow Park Condo Clubhouse, 500 W. Middlefield Rd., Mt. View 94043 (enter the parking area from Moffett Blvd.) from 5:00-9:00.

We could use some help setting up (2:00), we could use some extra folding chairs, and we could use some wholesome drinks. Please let Merriam (MKMusic03 at aol.com) or Caroline (carolineyacoub at att.net) know if you can provide any of these things. Even if you can't, please come.