[Sosfbay-discuss] Spaghetti Heaven

Fred Duperrault fredd at freeshell.org
Tue Apr 28 00:31:29 PDT 2009

Last call for dinner in the diner!

On Saturday, May 2nd,  the Green Party of Santa Clara County is holding
a "SPAGHETTI FEED" FUND RAISING EVENT that begins at 5:00 pm.
Discussions of three topics: "Health Care for All,"  "Sustainability"
and "Clean Money"  will be led, in that order, by LYNN HUIDEKOPER, DAVID
JONES and NANCY NEFF.  For entertainment, the creative twosome,  REBECCA
and GARY PARKS,  will  charm the crowd with their original lyrics and
melodic scores.  The mainly or cookeruppers.

To help make this unique and green event a success, the "Green Big Six"
who are producing and hosting the event, will need a few more volunteers
to help set up, clean up and close up.

If you would like to pitch in, we'll need help from _two "Set-up" people
between 3 and 5 pm, two "Servers" between 5 and 8 pm and three "Closers"
between 9 and 10 pm._

We are very optimistic that a good percentage of the remaining Santa
Clara County Greens will also come and enjoy the festive, intellectually
stimulating and friendly happening, as well as the DARN GOOD FOOD.

If you will volunteer, _please indicate which shift - or shifts - you'd
like to participate in,_ and reply to me by phone or email.  If we get
more volunteers than we need, we'll enlist the first seven good people
who sign on.

3 - 5 pm Shift    Name                         Phone Number
       Email Address

______________________;_________________________;______________________________

5 - 8 pm Shift

                         ______________________;
________________________ ;______________________________

9 - 10 pm Shift

______________________;_________________________;______________________________

THE EVENT WILL TAKE PLACE in the Willow Park Condo Clubhouse, located at
the intersection of W. Middlefield Road and Moffett Blvd, in Mountain
View.  Enter the parking area from Moffett Blvd., just 100 feet north of
Middlefield Rd.  (Park in any uncovered space or on the condo side of
Moffett Blvd.)

Get yourself over here Saturday evening.   Yah!!!   And bring a crowd
with you.

At yer service,

Assistant Cook and Bottle Washer,  Fred Duperrault - On behalf of  the
"Green Big Six."
650-691-1215 or fredd at freeshell.org

P.S.  The Price to Pay! will be $5 through $20, on a sliding scale.
Slide up, if you can.