[Sosfbay-discuss] Dist 1 Supervisor Race info update

Wes Rolley wrolley at charter.net
Wed Aug 5 09:16:30 PDT 2009

Andrea Dorey wrote:
> Wes,
> I forgot:  who did you say you thought was the BEST candidate?
> Andrea

Of the 4 mentioned, I gave the opinion that Dr. Peter Arellano would be
the best candidate.
- I have trusted him as my physician.
- He has an outstanding progressive record as a member of the Gilroy
City Council.  It is not infrequently that his is the only dissenting
vote on measures that sacrifice local needs and local businesses by
giving away future tax revenues to lure more businesses to Gilroy...
especially the outlets.

Actually, I have tried on several occasions to talk him into registering
as a Green.  I would hope that Mikael Fischetti would do  the same.

--
"Anytime you have an opportunity to make things better and you don't, then you are wasting your time on this Earth" Roberto Clemente

Wes Rolley
17211 Quail Court, Morgan Hill, CA 95037
http://www.refpub.com/ -- Tel: 408.778.3024