[Sosfbay-discuss] Mike Honda Healthcare Townhall (Aug. 25)

Edward the_alliance47 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 9 20:10:22 PDT 2009

http://honda.house.gov/telephonetownhall/

"With so much happening in Congress over the past few months, many of
you have called, and written in with questions about how my work in
Washington will affect our district. The ongoing healthcare debate
presents a perfect time for you, the constituents of California’s 15th
District, to make your voice heard. The debate has resulted in many
positions being presented, with varying implications. Considering the
landmark nature of this reform, I believe it is very important that a
substantive discussion occur between neighbors, friends, families, and
elected officials. This is why I am hosting a Telephone Town Hall on August 25, 2009 at 6:30pm.
I would like to invite you to participate, and ask me your questions
personally on one of the most important issues of our day: Healthcare
reform.
This month’s telephone town hall will be accomplished by calling out
to constituents on their telephones 10 minutes before the event, and
encouraging them to listen in on the important discussion. Constituents
can ask questions at any time, and make their voice heard."
If you are a Green in District 15, be sure to sign up for this event!

-Edward