[Sosfbay-discuss] Need Questions for EU Commissioner TODAY!!

Andrea Dorey andid at cagreens.org
Thu Aug 20 12:02:21 PDT 2009

My colleague has been invited to interview ON VIDEO the EU
Commissioner of Finance (and Economy?) who is in town for about four
days.  I would love to include any questions Green Party people might
ask if they had the same chance to interview him.

May I receive questions you would pose by 5 PM TODAY???

And please CALL ME to let me know you have sent the question(s)—call
my cell phone 408-306-1900—it will be on all day—so I can forward
them to my colleague IMMEDIATELY.

Andrea