[Sosfbay-discuss] CA Fair Elections Campaign

Palm Haven Handyman palmheaven at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 14:19:33 PDT 2009

Hi, folks!

My old friend, Peter Drekmeier, is the mayor of Palo Alto.  He invited me to
come on Sunday to the California Fair Elections Act fundraiser in Palo
Alto.

I checked it out, and it seems great to me.  I looked at the flyer here:

https://www.yesfairelections.com/contacts/civicrm/event/info

and I found out that yow, this is co-sponsored by the Santa Clara County
Green Party.  Wow, youz guys rock!  Way ahead of me on the learning curve!

Anyone else out there interested in going (perhaps carpooling?)

Maybe we could wear identical Green Party tee-shirts and present a "block."

- picture this - a group of us standing shoulder to shoulder, dressed alike,
great for a photo op, perhaps holding up green party banner, at this
mainstream political event - of which we are already co-sponsors?

I would love to be able to present the visual image of the green party as an
organized group, having an impact.

Are there 3 or 4 brave souls out there who will stand with me?

Roy III
--
Greenbuilder
CA General Contractor B #756438