[Sosfbay-discuss] Proposed Agenda for 12-2 Wed. General Meeting

Palm Haven Handyman palmheaven at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 10:28:54 PST 2009

Great looking agenda.  My bit is this part:

*New Plumbing Code greywater provisions*
*          ---city-level advocacy for allowing greywater use.*
I am glad that it is set for late in the evening because i will be getting
there late (children & dogs to feed, etc.)

- now legal to do greywater BUT San Jose not cooperative
- i'll report on other advocacy stories (SF has voted yes!)
- i'll tell you about the classes i will be teaching soon on greywater and
greenbuilding
- get you the inside scoop, the real poop! come hear about the rainwater
reuse project i am consulting on
- find out why this could be a big win for the greens, make a splash with
greywater

Love youz guys!

Roy III

On Mon, Nov 30, 2009 at 11:51 PM, Brian Good <snug.bug at hotmail.com> wrote:

>  Selection of Facilitator, Notetaker, Timekeeper, and Vibeswatcher, select
> Agenda Preparer for next meeting
>
> Introductions and Announcements
>
> Election of Regional Representative
>    --  Candidate Cynthia (Cindi) Asnir's presentation
>    --  Action Alert to GPSMC for vote
>    ---  election of alternate regional rep
>
> Treasurer's report
>
> Status report from food committee of state-wide party meeting
>
> Report on site inspection/reservation for SWPM
>
> Report from tabling events
>
> Report on campaign for Water District
>
> Report from Coalition for a Downtown Hospital
> Reports from anti-escalation demonstrations
> Finding candidates for County Council 3 - 5 minutes
>     --County Council--Campaign parity
>
> Planned upcoming tabling events
>
> Report on Upcoming Food for Thought events
>
> Budgeting food expenses for state-wide party meeting
>
> World Water Day March 22, also SiVa Water Conservation Awards Ceremony
>
> GPUS Annual Meeting/Presidential Convention 2012 (Wed-Sun early July)
>         --possibility of hosting locally
>
> GP 20-Year Extrannavervagansary in Berkeley
>
> New Plumbing Code greywater provisions
>           ---city-level advocacy for allowing greywater use.
>

> CA Fair Elections Act
>

> Resolution opposing Obama's escalation
>
> Updating literature
>
> ###