[Sosfbay-discuss] End the Af-Pak war!

Brian Good snug.bug at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 9 23:50:11 PST 2009

   There's a reason for those Christmas wars.  It evokes our revolutionary past:
General Washington's crossing of the Delaware to attack Trenton, NJ on Christmas Day;
Valley Forge; and keeping the home fires burning as we fought to bring down an empire.

  We're still fighting to bring down empires today, don't you know.  We brought down the empire of Saddam Hussein, and the empire of the Sandinistas, and the empire of Grenada,
the empire of Aristide in Haiti, the empire of Noriega in Panama, and the empire of Taliban.  So quitcher whinin', wrap another layer of rags around your feet.  These are the times that try mens' souls and don't you forget it!