[Sosfbay-discuss] Climate Change Vigil and Films Tomorrow

Gerry Gras gerrygras at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 10 20:42:24 PST 2009

Hi,

This is a reminder about the 350 vigil in Palo Alto
tomorrow.

Time: 4:30PM - 6:00 PM
Place: Palo Alto City Hall and Anna Eshoo's office.

For more info, (and to see the letters):

     http://www.350.org/node/13024

Gerry

P.S. There are also events in Santa Clara and Cupertino.
There might be others I have not yet discovered.