[Sosfbay-discuss] [GPLAC-Forum] Green Party of California Candidate Announcement

alexcathy at aol.com alexcathy at aol.com
Mon Dec 14 09:51:56 PST 2009

 Dear Green Friends,

The Great News is that Deacon Alexander, a founder of the South Central Greens and a longtime activist in L.A. is running for a partisan office in 2010 as a Green.

The "not so great" news is that he's running for governor.  If I had my way, I'd convince Brother Deacon to join the team of L.A. Greens running for the state legislature.  Deacon, who is your state Assembly rep?  Is it Mike Davis? That rat could sho'nuff use some "street heat" from a Green Party man.  Whatever you ultimately decide to do, you've got my support.

Alex Walker