[Sosfbay-discuss] [GPCA-MediaComm] Media Release Request re Oscar Grant murder

Drew Johnson JamBoi at Greens.org
Tue Feb 3 00:16:28 PST 2009

Oke dokey here it is: http://cagreens.org/press/pr090109.shtml

Dana could you provide the text of the letter you sent?  Cres mentioned
the possibility of using that to do a follow up.

Green is Justice!

Drew