[Sosfbay-discuss] Agenda for 2/4/09 meeting

Paul & Mary Engstrom pmengstrom at macreviewzone.com
Tue Feb 3 13:34:44 PST 2009

IMy reaction to Drew's negatism in reaction against Ledesma reminds me
of the petty competiveness so frequent in the Left and progressive
groups

Go ahead with promoting a coalition against recruiting without the
spitefulness which reflects badly on the Green Party

For democracy and peace foe all    Paul