[Sosfbay-discuss] environmental calendar

Jim Doyle j.m.doyle at sbcglobal.net
Thu Feb 19 17:05:02 PST 2009

This email message came to me via the Green Party website.

Hi

I and many other use Peninsula Peace and Justice Center"s  " Calender
of Events" which is used by like-minded organizations for publicity of
their events.

Would not this be useful for environmental and other"llikeminded"
groups in Santa Clara County. It would be seen  in a positive light by
organizations and would promote public awareness for local Green Party

As an elderly person, in my 90's,  with poor computer literacy I don't
know if this feasible or, even if or acceptable to local Greens. I
personally would welcome this service ,especially for "sit- down"
events as , I  no longer go demonstration rally march and peter out
on  vigils  on any great length.

Thank You for your consideration and reply.

Paul Engstrom  (long Green member and other previous minor party
memberships )

pmengstrom at macreviewzone.com <mailto:pmengstrom at macreviewzone.com>