[Sosfbay-discuss] agenda items

Drew Johnson JamBoi at Greens.org
Thu Feb 26 17:20:12 PST 2009

Yes siree Roy.  I'm doing the agenda for this month so I'll put you down
to do our 20 minute 'Greenspiration talk' near the beginning of the
General Meeting.   Please carefully structure your presentation time so
that we can squeeze it all in within the (very generous) allotment of
time.

We are trying to make it a feature of each General Meeting to spend 20
minutes hearing from a Green that is got some specific time/talent/treaure
contributions that they are making to the Green Party movement.  I
actually requested for you to talk to us last month re: the exciting
things you were learning from your first political foray, but since you
weren't able to make it, the slot passed to Tian who was talking about
some interesting things he'd learned from a Green New Zealander e-mail
friend.  So yeah, bring it!

And yes I'm paying attention to the other items that have been posted.

Green is Go!

Drew