[Sosfbay-discuss] Surprisingly big march in San Francisco last Tuesday Evening

Tian Harter tnharter at aceweb.com
Thu Jan 1 20:25:05 PST 2009

I wish I could just say "Happy New Year", but the news out of the Israel
Palestine thing has galvanized people to a surprising extent. Check out
the pictures I took Tuesday evening in San Francisco:

http://tian.greens.org/SanFrancisco/PeaceMarch/Dec08/index.html

Judging by the news, it looks like there will be more action coming up.

--
Tian
http://tian.greens.org