[Sosfbay-discuss] Green Design Sustainability Workshops

Wes Rolley wrolley at charter.net
Mon Jan 5 20:46:43 PST 2009

The Weston Miles Architectural Firm of Morgan Hill will be giving a
series of workshops on sustainable design for the rest of this month.
Charles Weston is a LEEDS certified architect and has made innovative
use of new ideas as he converted an old granary into offices and retail
space. That building is LEEDS certified Gold.

The schedule for various sessions: commercial or homeowner, etc. is
published here.
http://www.wmarchitects.com/sustainabledesign.html

If anyone wants to come down, give me a call and we can have a cuppa or
something.

--
"Anytime you have an opportunity to make things better and you don't, then you are wasting your time on this Earth" Roberto Clemente

Wes Rolley
17211 Quail Court, Morgan Hill, CA 95037
http://www.refpub.com/ -- Tel: 408.778.3024