[Sosfbay-discuss] Good article about gov't and economy

Wes Rolley wrolley at charter.net
Wed Jan 7 11:51:18 PST 2009

Gerry,
Not only is that a good article, I would recommend reading the comments
following and also the discussion of this article at David Roberts's
blot on Gristmill.   http://gristmill.grist.org/story/2009/1/5/125516/5334

Wes

--
"Anytime you have an opportunity to make things better and you don't, then you are wasting your time on this Earth" Roberto Clemente

Wes Rolley
17211 Quail Court, Morgan Hill, CA 95037
http://www.refpub.com/ -- Tel: 408.778.3024