[Sosfbay-discuss] Our 'Elected' Morons: Just So Many Uncle Toms and Aunt Jemimas sold out to Massa:

Drew Johnson JamBoi at Greens.org
Thu Jan 8 02:02:23 PST 2009

On Mon 5 Jan 2009 Brian Good wrote:

>>Subject: Lofgren is Co-Sponsor to "Thought Crime Bill" HR 1955

>>What was Zoe thinking?

> Cameron responded:

> She wasn't.  Zoe Lofgren is a *moron*.  Morons are installed in positions
> like hers, by the real rulers, because they're easy to manipulate.
> That's why she evades her constituents, and when we do get a response
> from her it doesn't make any sense.
>
> -Cameron

Excellent point Cameron makes.  I say lets start a new movement right here
and now. Let's call these tools the spadeheads they truly are.  I propose
that instead of calling them by the honorific titles they love to be
called but are entirely unworthy of, let's just designate them with the
middle name-title 'Moron'.  Simple and accurate.

These people are morons. Dupes.  Figureheads.  'Uncle Toms'.  'Aunt
Jemima's' and really to call them 'morons' is the LEAST of it.  Straight
up these people are full on traitors to our country and to humanity.
Morally deficient.  Shuffling and scraping for the real rulers that pay
for their prostitutional services.

And sadly we are all the 'little Black Sambo's to the Corporate Ruler
Class of the planet. Highered to satisfy the facade of American
'democracy' that is presented for us to consume.  And these morons are
accomplishing their job as long as the Duh-Rays eminating from DuhCity and
(D.C.) into our T.V.s and iPods keep us so addicted we don't think about
the horrors of reality.

Horrific reality like the bald faced fact that the current evil empire is
fronted by the good ole US of A.  That means that you and I are fully
guilty of aiding and abbeting this American Imperial monstrosity off the
hook for (listed in order of severity according to international law)
Crimes Against Humanity (something on the order of 1.5 MILLION people
killed in our name in the past 8 years!!!) and War Crimes and finally and
considered worst of all, Crimes Against Peace (ie. wars of aggression
initiated against nonhostile nations), not to mention how we're backing
Israel's plate in the Gaza/Palestine genocidal ethnic cleansing action.

As a member of the House Judiciary Committee Zoe 'Moron' Lofgren has been
in a responsible position to be able to impeach Bushler-Chimmler but has
rejected every opportunity thus far.  Moron for the Corporate Ruling
Class.

Yeah, and I'll assert that so-called 'Representative' Anna 'Moron' Eshoo
is also a 'high functioning moron' -- when meeting with her I pointed out
that we need to impeach Bush because he's been pushing Cheney's 'unitary
executive' doctrine (eg. President as all-powerful dictator in time of
'war' -- claim a war and anything goes -- so much for the constitution)
she said she didn't know what the 'unitary executive doctrine' is!?!?
OMG!!! OMG!!! Where has she been all these dark days our light has been
hidden under the Bushlre??? So instead of the constitutionally instituted
remedy for tyranny -- impeachment she's mumbling her Pelosism tripe about
'documenting' the seemingly unending Bushler/CheneyHimmler high crimes and
misdemeanors by holding low key pennyante hearings aroung the edges (if
the CheneyBush crowd deign to answer any questions) Bushler is plundering
the planet on behalf of the Ruling Class.

This 'Moron' Eshoo continues to make excuse after excuse for the
inexcusable crime that she is committing by refusing her oath of office to
uphold and defend our constitution.  Any time now Anna 'Moron Eshoo.  Or
will you just 'eshew' our constitional all together?  Treason!  I say she
is a Traitor!  I get particularly upset about Eshoo because I'm in the
district she is prostituting away to the Military Industrial Complex,
Pharmaceutical Industry, Real Estate Industry.

Anyone seen Michael 'Moron' Honda in action in his 'town meetings'???
'nuff said.  Total Moron.

How about Senator Diane 'Moron' 'Feinstein??? Anyone been reading about
how Feinstein whined about how since P is untainted by not being a .  This
is the same person who has signed off on EVERYTHING Bushler/CHimmler
proposed and even cosponsored the unPatriot Act!!!  She is entirely
complicit with Bush!!!

These morons are entirely complict and all entirely unqualified to hold
office!!!

Appropriately the still-Resident still-unimpeach Bush was recently
publically labeled a "high functioning moron":

http://www.tvshark.com/read/?art=arc2440

Morons.  Calling these tools the spades they are.  And we are the bigger
Morons for letting them rape our planet and humanity.  We are
responsible!!!
We live in the heart of this evil empire and WE are the ones who MUST
break free of the moronic Duh-Rays that have held this nation and the
whole planet hostage much too long.

Until now Its only been the few and far between that break with that cult
called Congress like the truly-Reprentative and later Green Party
candidate for President Cynthia McKinney and actually 'Speak Truth To
Power'.  But now...  but now... the Green Tide this way comes.

Green is Now!