[Sosfbay-discuss] Please, please, please read this!

Wes Rolley wrolley at charter.net
Thu Jan 8 10:17:35 PST 2009

Caroline Yacoub wrote:
> Next Tuesday night a group of us are going to assemble tabling kits.
> We need ALL the tabling materials. If you have leaflets, pamphlets,
> papers, buttons, THE BUTTON MACHINE, button blanks, button artwork, or
> anything else that could be considered tabling materials:
> 1) e-mail me, telling me who you are, what you have, and where you live.
> 2) put the stuff on your front porch in a box or bag or envelope. I
> will come and get it.
> 3) Tell me if you want to HAVE a tabling kit.
>
> This should make it much easier for us to do spontaneous, casual
> tabling at farmer's markets, Earth Day events, etc.
Great idea.  I don't have anything to contribute, but would collect
materials from anyone in South  County and get them to Caroline.

--
"Anytime you have an opportunity to make things better and you don't, then you are wasting your time on this Earth" Roberto Clemente

Wes Rolley
17211 Quail Court, Morgan Hill, CA 95037
http://www.refpub.com/ -- Tel: 408.778.3024