[Sosfbay-discuss] meetings and tabling

Jim Doyle j.m.doyle at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 22 17:49:14 PST 2009

Greetings All,
re meetings  Tian wrote
I'm about to sign us up for them for this year. I just wanted to check.
We're meeting first Wednesdays of the month, right?

then Drew wrote
Yes, and thank you again Tian for providing the leadership to finally move
the meeting to the first Wed of the month.  I think that was a really good
shift that needed to happen for the longest time.  Thanks Tian.

I am missing something.  Of course, that comes from missing two
consecutive meetings.
My reference point comes form the web site:
re meetings
http://www.cagreens.org/sclara/
reveals

      *Monthly Meetings*

* Effective Wednesday July 2-nd 2008 we will meet on the first Wednesday
of the month
at the San Jose Peace Center at 7:30 pm with informal discussions at
6:30 pm.
The San Jose Peace Center is at 48 South 7-th Street in San Jose between
Santa Clara and San Fernando Streets.

Our next monthly meeting will be
* Wednesday February 4th, 2009*

*re tabling
who has the contact info for the De Anza event?
Was this discussed at the January meeting?
Who is doing the organizing for the DeAnza event on Thursday February 5-th?