[Sosfbay-discuss] Paul Robeson performance

kaisha_marie at comcast.net kaisha_marie at comcast.net
Mon Jan 26 07:19:18 PST 2009

Well I certainly got your passion and enthusiasm in this email and it reminded me of how I felt when I first hooked up with the greens. And I sorta feel jaded and cynical now so it would certainly be great to have some of your excitement infect my political life.

I will keep watching for your progress on the Sustainability council as that's definitely something I'd be into joining. I hope it is something I can be a part of.

Congratulations on your efforts! Thanks so much for sharing!!

Best,
Kaisha