[Sosfbay-discuss] Fwd: [usgp-dx] Contact your US Rep.; American-Arab Anti-Discrimination Ctte. condemns seizure of Free Gaza boat (fwd)

Andrea Dorey andid at cagreens.org
Thu Jul 2 12:11:18 PDT 2009

FYI. (see Sanda's email below) I also received these remarks from Sanda:

<snip>
It was good to receive the action alert from Jewish Voices for Peace
with its links for finding numbers to call for our legislators,
something to do.  I also forwarded to you the action alert from the
Arab Anti-Defamation league which has an easy way to send an email to
your legislators and the White House, and I hope you will forward
that to your lists.  I have written my fellow members on the GPUS
Steering Committee asking how we can get such actions on our own
Action Alert web page.  There has been lots of conversation on the
national lists about what actions to take.
<snip>

Begin forwarded message: