[Sosfbay-discuss] Attention, Green Party History Archivists and Collectors

Fred Duperrault fredd at freeshell.org
Thu Jul 16 21:48:48 PDT 2009

I have a surplus of California Green Party campaign literature and
newspaper clippings including mostly Peter Camejo for Governor and Ralph
Nader for President.  Some Comejo bumper stickers and pins. I also have
a few brochures of the Medea Benjamin for U.S. Senate campaign, the
Larry Shoup for the Secretary of State campaign, David Sheidlower for
Insurance Commissioner, Laura Wells for Controller, Jeanne-Marie
Rosenmeir for Treasurer, and one for Donna Warren for Lieutenant Governor.

It will break my heart to recycle it away.  It's Green Party History!

Please contact me if you are interested.

Fred Duperrault of Mountain View
650-691-1215
fredd at freeshell.org