[Sosfbay-discuss] Newly Amended —Agenda for SCC GP Gen Mtg Aug 5th

Andrea Dorey andid at cagreens.org
Wed Jul 29 14:02:46 PDT 2009

Thanks to Jim D, I possibly have a better arranged agenda.
Andi

Agenda for the Green Party of Santa Clara County meeting on Aug 5th
at San Jose Peace Center

Info To Date:

6:30 PM - Meeting of the Food 4 Thought committee.

7:30 PM - General Meeting
Introductions and brief announcements from all present (5-10 min?).

Pick Facilitator, Timekeeper, Note Taker, Vibes Watcher (5 min).

Action Items:

> volunteers for picnic Aug 22nd  (10 min max)  update from committee
> on other needs?  (Caroline/Merriam)
> volunteers for Labor Day weekend  Sept 5-6-7   (10 min max)

Party Business:  Campaigns & Candidate WG - candidates for 2010?
(Warner?) - (5 min?)
Party Business:  Reports back from National Meeting (5 min for each
of 3 delegates or 15 min total?).

Treasurer's report - Receipts and debits (5 min?).

Tabling report - future dates  (10 min?).
			   -  past dates and receipts—what sold/what didn't  (5 min?).

Yard Sale: lessons learned & how did we make the $$$?  Carol's
Cookies?    ;- ))    (Andrea ) - (5-10 min?)

Other???

Time left for general discussion of other topics of interest?

Please submit in a timely manner more agenda items needed and/or edit
time changes needed!