[Sosfbay-discuss] mime show second chance Wed Aug 5 Palo Alto

Caroline Yacoub carolineyacoub at att.net
Thu Jul 30 09:53:49 PDT 2009

Hello,
Have we noticed that August 5 is our regular meeting night? I got to Tian's before his message about the cancellation got to me. We were all dressed up in green with nowhere to go, so we went to downtown Sunnyvale, where they have music and block off the street on summer Wednesdays, and passed out flyers for the picnic.
Caroline