[Sosfbay-discuss] ccwg reminder

Jim Doyle j.m.doyle at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jul 31 15:39:42 PDT 2009

GREEN PARTY COUNTY CONTACTS MESSAGE
This is an announcement from the GPCA Contact List.  For more information,
or questions related to the topic of the posting, please do not hit reply.
Follow the contact directions stated in the email.
This is an invitation to all County Contacts and Working Group Members
to join the next Campaigns and Candidates Working Group Conference Call: