[Sosfbay-discuss] Please Help! Volunteers needed for Junteenth GPSCC table.

Tian Harter tnharter at aceweb.com
Wed Jun 10 22:38:26 PDT 2009

Juneteenth is our big opportunity of the year to do outreach to the
African-American community via a Green Party table! It's a two day
event, and we need many volunteers to keep the table active without
burning anybody out. So far this is what we have:

Saturday setup: Andrea and ???????? (The festival officially starts
at noon, but we need to be there a bit before that to get a good spot.)

Saturday morning: Andrea and  ????????

Saturday noon-2PM: Andrea and Drew

Saturday 2PM-4PM: Drew and Fred(tentative)

Saturday 4PM-6PM: ??????? and ???????

Sunday:

Sunday noon to 2 PM: Tian and ??????

Sunday 2 PM to 4 PM: Drew and ??????

Sunday 4 PM to 6 PM: Drew and Tian

Sunday teardown: ???????? and Tian
        (We especially need somebody with a car to cart stuff off)

If you have the time anywhere that there are "???????", please let me
know so I can add you to the schedule.
--
Tian
http://tian.greens.org