[Sosfbay-discuss] SJ Gay Pride Parade This Sunday Morning

Drew Johnson JamBoi at Greens.org
Sat Jun 13 13:58:16 PDT 2009

Warner and Valerie I'll join you and see if I can bring some others tomorrow
between 8 AM and 9AM on Sunday June 14th. @ West St. John and  Market
Street in Downtown San Jose.

Green is Rainbow Rights!

Drew