[Sosfbay-discuss] Who is doing setup for Juneteent this Saturday Morning?

Fred Duperrault fredd at freeshell.org
Wed Jun 17 15:41:36 PDT 2009

Saturday, that is. fd

I'm scheduled for the 2-4-pm shift. I'll stay 'til 4:40 PM and catch the
5 pm CalTrain to MV.

Fred

Who is doing set up for tabling at the Juneteent Festival this  Saturday
morning?  I have the button machine and supplies and a box of  materials
that
Caroline left at my house.  I also have starter plants that  badly need to
be transplanted.  I do not have any seed packets.  I  have the big GPSCC
banner.  I do not have a donation jar.  What is the  volunteers schedule?

Warner  (408) 295-9353

**************Dell Days of Deals! June 15-24 - A New Deal Everyday!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222865043x1201494942/aol?redir=http:%2F%2F
ad.doubleclick.net%2Fclk%3B215692145%3B38015538%3Bh)