[Sosfbay-discuss] Honda & Lofgren Voted Against War Funding!

Edward the_alliance47 at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 21 12:04:34 PDT 2009

http://www.afterdowningstreet.org/node/43479

32 Democratic Congress members, in many cases, stood up to threats,
promises, and abuse from the White House and Nancy Pelosi. President
Obama and several cabinet secretaries, the National Security Advisor,
and of course the White House Chief of staff lobbied hard, including
threatening to cut off all future electoral support. These members
resisted and placed the interests of their constituents and of the
people of America, Afghanistan, Pakistan, and Iraq, above the interests
of the Democratic Party.

So if you live in Honda's or Lofgren's district, please call them to show your support! They need to hear our praises as much as our criticisms if we are to be taken seriously.

-Edward

PS. The entire roll call vote can be found at http://clerk.house.gov/evs/2009/roll348.xml