[Sosfbay-discuss] STOP TORTURE NOW press conferance in San Jose

Tian Harter tnharter at aceweb.com
Fri Jun 26 16:39:07 PDT 2009

Jeppesen is still in San Jose, and they are still a CIA contractor,
according to what I heard at this press conference:

http://tian.greens.org/SanJose/Jeppeson/26June09.html

This was the kickoff event for a conference tomorrow in Palo Alto
titled "TORTURE IS A MORAL ISSUE" organized by the Santa Clara County
council of churches. Find out more about that at:

http://www.councilofchurches-scc.org/index.php?topic=notorture

It starts with a pannel discussion this evening if you're interested.
--
Tian
http://tian.greens.org