[Sosfbay-discuss] My last column... for a while... need a break.

Wes Rolley wrolley at charter.net
Tue Jun 30 14:30:06 PDT 2009

Tian Harter wrote:
> I'm going to miss reading your columns...
>
> Thanks for so many of them! I like how this one ends.
>
> Tian

Thanks for the positive feedback, Tian,   And from  you too, Fred.

I am just not getting any pots thrown this summer and have to cut back
to make that happen.

--
"Anytime you have an opportunity to make things better and you don't, then you are wasting your time on this Earth" Roberto Clemente

Wes Rolley
17211 Quail Court, Morgan Hill, CA 95037
http://www.refpub.com/ -- Tel: 408.778.3024